GREATNESS IS NOT A TITLE YOU CARRY –
GREATNESS IS WHO YOU ARE!
Greatness begins with how we think, who we listen to & what we do.
1. GREATNESS IS ATTACHED TO HOW YOU THINK.
- WHAT IF WHAT YOU WANT IS ATTACHED TO YOUR OBEDIENCE.
2. GREATNESS IS ATTACHED TO WHAT YOU LISTEN TO.
- GODLY ALIGNMENTS WILL INTRODUCE YOU TO PEOPLE & PUT YOU IN ROOMS YOU COULDN’T HAVE GOTTEN IN ON YOUR OWN!
WHAT IF WHERE GOD HAS YOU DOESN’T LOOK GREAT – BUT GOD HAS YOU THERE FOR A REASON!
GREATNESS IS NOT A TITLE – IT IS A DISPOSITION.
- It’s who you are inside, not what title you carry
WHAT YOU LISTEN TO & WHO YOU LISTEN TO MATTERS – IT WILL DIRECT YOUR LIFE.
3. GREATNESS IS ATTACHED TO WHAT YOU ARE WILLING TO DO.
- God doesn’t work how or when; we want Him to…
WE MUST LET GO OF OUR WAY – TO RECEIVE GODS WAY.
I have found that God often uses problems in life to not only strengthen our relationship with Him, but also to help us work through what is not WORKING IN US!
- When we face problems in life, we are willing to try almost anything – Anything, except what God or His Word tells us to do.
GOD’S WORD HAS THE SOLUTION TO ALL OF LIFE’S PROBLEMS – IF WE WILL JUST FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS.
- YOU MUST BE WILLING TO STEP INTO GREATNESS.
THIS MEANS OFTEN THAT YOU MUST BE WILLING TO DO THINGS THAT DO NOT LOOK THAT IMPORTANT.
- Obedience to God means to hear, trust, submit & surrender to God & his Word.
Jesus replied, “But even more blessed are all who hear the word of God & put it into practice
But don’t just listen to God’s word. You must do what it says. Otherwise, you are only fooling yourselves. For if you listen to the word and don’t obey, it is like glancing at your face in a mirror. You see yourself, walk away, and forget what you look like. But if you look carefully into the perfect law that sets you free, and if you do what it says and don’t forget what you heard, then God will bless you for doing it.
I included the video/audio/ & some of the notes from my most recent message at Elevate Life Young Adults.
LOVE FIERCELY PODCAST
Keela Craft Ambrose